LEFT IN STOCK!
Improve leg stretching - perfect home equipment for ballet, dance and gymnastic exercise! Is Ballet, Dancing, Gymnastics or Cheerleading your passion? Want to achieve your flexibility goals and amaze your friends & family? We all want to improve our flexibility, but it can be tough without the right help!
✔︎ HIGH-QUALITY - Stretch band is specially developed by professionals as equipment for Dance, Ballet and Gymnastics exercise. Bring your training to the next level using our band. Just few weeks of consistent training with our band are proven to considerably improve leg stretch and range of motion!
✔︎ ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST - Easy-to-use flexibility strap to improve your leg flexibility, balance and range of motion in a natural body position. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence! Best of all, you can do it all on your own and don't need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
✔︎ MOVE EFFORTLESSLY - Dance stretch band that's ready to use in a few seconds: put the door anchor over any sturdy doorpost, close the door and pull the strap through the square ring and you're ready to take your poses to the next level.
✔︎ DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS - Train with confidence. Nothing will break due to use of high quality materials: 150gr cotton strap that smoothly slides through 6mm solid metal welded square ring. Door anchor secures the strap with a metal bolt through a metal plate.
✔︎ SUPERIOR DESIGN - Does not damage door and stays put. The Door Anchor is padded with Foam and covered with soft Felt so this leg stretching equipment will not scratch or damage your door and won't move or slide while you're stretching your legs
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2) Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4) Breath normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Flat Worldwide Shipping Rate $5.99 USD.
We're happy to help! Email us at email@example.com.